For more than 20 years, top-quality veterinary service has been the mission at Churchman Animal Hospital. When you're looking for a veterinary clinic that is dedicated to establishing and maintaining the highest standards of veterinary medical and surgical care, you've come to the right place.
At our animal hospital in Indianapolis, IN, our dedicated staff is committed to delivering the skill and level of commitment that you demand of your precious pet. Dr. Christopher P. Dristas, D.V.M., received his degree in veterinary medicine from Purdue University in 1991 and has since provided quality veterinary care at Churchman Animal Hospital. As the sole owner and veterinarian at the practice, Dr. Dristas is committed to providing high-quality, ethical pet services that are motivated by dedication to the patients and their needs.
OUR LOYAL CLIENTS ENJOY:
- Clean, comfortable, homelike surroundings
- Comprehensive medical services
- Complete diagnostic and therapeutic facilities
- De-shedding treatments
- Drop-off and emergency service
- Full in-house pharmacy
- Focused, individualized consultations
- Individualized well-patient care
- Reasonable fees
- Routine wellness and geriatric care
- Safe dental procedures with anesthesia
- Safe surgical procedures . . . and more
We invite you to see why our patients choose us again and again. Call (317) 788-9938 today for an appointment.